Full Day Tour: HANOI – HA LONG – SURPRISING GROTTO- TITOP ISLAND
08h45 – 09h15: Pick up at your Hotel (around the old quarter) Return on the new Highway
( Hanoi-Hai Phong-Quang Ninh), Stop over for a rest on the way.
11h45-12h00 : Arrival Tuan Chau island
- Welcome aboard and have Vietnamese traditional Lunch with seafood while cruising though the amazing rocks:Insence Bunner, Cock fighting …
13h30: Explore Sung Sot- Surprising grotto
- The longest,biggest abd the most beautiful grotto of Ha Long bay
14h45: Discovery Luon Cave(water cave) with Kayaking
- And then Relaxing on boat.
15h45: Visit Titop island:
- Swimming on the beach.
- Trekking Titop peak for taking photos with panoramic view of the bay.
16h30: Enjoy Sunset party on Boat with Red wine, French fried, cakes, Fruites..
17h45-18h00: Back to Ha Long habour.
20h30-20h45: Arrival to Ha Noi
Drop you off at your hotel ( around the old quarter)
End the Ha Long Bay one day trip.
TOUR COST: $ 48 / pp
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the old quarter.
- Boat trip.
- Entrance fee tickets.
- Vietnamese traditional food with seafood.
- A small bottle of water on bus.
- English speaking guide during trip.
- Travel insurance.
- Tax and tips for tour guide ( optional )
- Personal expenses.
- Other things are not mentioned in programmer.
Click “Chat with Us now” to ask any Question you may have
Easy Online Booking
Step 1: Fill In Register Form (* indicates Required Information) and hit “Confirm” button.
Step 2: Once registered, Support team will contact you within 2 hours.
Step 3: We will send you a pre-payment link through email where you can make the deposit ($39) for the Trip.
Step 4: The rest of the payment can be paid at Vietnam Cheers Hostel and should be paid 100% before 48 hour trip departure.
Passport, swim-stuffs, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes for the cooler months (Nov March). Some Cash, Phone with internet Sim-card, camera, a healthy appetite and your excitement an upcoming unforgettable trip!
Travel Insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on confirmed departure dates.
You will be eating a Vietnamese buffet prepared on the Cruise by our local cooks, most of them are seafood. If you are vegetarian, have food allergies or do not eat seafood we can cater to you. If you have very specific dietary needs, please discuss this at the time of booking.
- Under 3 years old :Free of charge(<1,2 m).
- From 4 up to 8 years old:75% of adult price.
- From 9 years old up:100% of adult price.