|Time & Place||Activity|
|Hanoi ⇒ Hagiang
||Overnight on Sleeper Bus, arrival Ha Giang next day morning
|Day 1||Ha Giang
B, L, D
|Ha Giang – Yen Minh town- Dong Van
Overnight in hotel in Dong Van
|Day 2||Ha Giang
B, L, D
Dong Van town – Ma Pi Leng pass – Nho Que River – Du Gia village
Overnight in homestay in Du Gia Local Village
|Day 3||Ha Giang ⇒ Hanoi
|Du Gia – Lung tam village – Ha Giang – Hanoi
Arrival in our Cheers Hostel in Hanoi at 11:00 Pm
Night 1: Ha Noi to Ha Giang (Sleeper Bus)
7:30 PM: Ha Giang Loop Tour From Ha Noi. Everyone meets at Vietnam Cheers Hostel (No.05 Au Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi).
9:00 PM: Get on our best comfort Sleeper bus to Ha Giang. Checking in our Hostel in early morning around 3 AM and offering yourself a nap and breakfast before the tour starts.
DAY 1: HA GIANG CITY – YEN MINH TOWN -DONG VAN
DAY 2: DONG VAN TOWN-MA PI LENG PASS- waterfall – DU GIA LOCAL VILLAGE
DAY 3: DU GIA-LUNG TAM VILLAGE -HA GIANG-HANOI
TOUR COST: $ 199 / pp ( with our local driver)
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Transfer: Ha Noi ⇒ Ha Giang ( sleeping bus) & Ha Giang ⇒ Hanoi ( Limosine)
- Hotel pick up & drop off
- Good Motobike with gas and easy Rider ( driver)
- Experience Tour Guide
- All accommodation ( 1 night on bus, 1 night Hotel in Dong Van, 1 night Cheers homestay in Du Gia Village)
- Entrance fee,and selected activities,
- Meals : 3 breakfast, 3 lunch, 2 dinner
*Some activities might be interchangeable or canceled due to the weather or force majeure cases to provide guests the most adequate experience*
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
Drinks, travel insurance, and personal expenses.
YOU ARE RIGHT HERE !
When you choose this tour you really support the local people: all drivers are from Ha Giang, you stay in the local homestay, eat their local food and so on. So if you like sustainable travelling this is the right choice!
Click ” Chat with Us now” to ask any Question you may have
Easy Online Booking
Step 1: Fill In Register Form (* indicates Required Information) and hit “Confirm” button.
Step 2: Once registered, Support team will contact you within 2 hours.
Step 3: We will send you a pre-payment link through email where you can make the deposit ($39) for the Trip.
Step 4: The rest of the payment (160$)can be paid at Vietnam Cheers Hostel . should be paid 100% before trip departure
Passport, swim-stuff, sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes for the cooler months (Nov March), mosquito repellent, Some Cash, Phone with internet Sim-card, camera, a healthy appetite and a good attitude!
Travel Insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on confirmed departure dates.
- Before 1 Day Free
- no shows: 100% of booking cost
Just bring what you need for 3 days only,
Due to limited vehicle space and the nature of accommodation, we ask that you limit yourself to a maximum of 10 kgs in a backpack or overnight bag.
We Offer you Free Bags store at Vietnam Cheers Hostel in Hanoi
YES. but just on easy road, you can ask Easy rider to let you try.
From Hanoi: The trip departs from our Hanoi Cheers Hostel at 5 Au Trieu Street, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi Oldquarter at 8:00 pm.
- if you stay in another place, we will pick you up at 7:30 Pm
- If you’re staying at Vietnam Cheers Hostels please be downstairs ready at 7:30pm.
From Sapa to Ha Giang: if you are in Sapa, please contact us. our bus will pick you
You will be eating a Vietnamese food prepared on tour by our local cooks. If you are vegetarian, have food allergies we can cater to you. If you have very specific dietary needs, please discuss this at the time of booking.
Our trips are active, so a reasonable level of fitness is needed. If you have any doubts about your suitability for our trips, please check with our Travel Desk before making a booking. NOTE: Activities vary in duration and grade depending on the availability.
Very easy online booking via filling in the form, Chat WhatsApp, Email with Cheers team or go ahead to Cheers Hanoi to book this.
1. Tipping: Our local easy riders priority is to bring adventure seekers the most adequate and wonderful memories through Ha Giang Loop. In a friendly and safe environment, you could enjoy those breath-taking moments and exchange your stories with a very reliable partner. And of course, they are available any time you need. If you’re happy, please kindly support them by giving tips after the trip (5$/day recommended). That helps them a lot to bring home the bacon as well as motivates them to go on this journey inspiring the next travellers.
2. Complaint resolution. Since you’re not satisfied with the trip and have feedbacks at some points, we would love to hear from you. Please contact Epic Complaints Handling Team via +84 85 668 0000 for a prompt resolution.
3. Recommendation. Thank you for all the time we had with Ha Giang Loop Trip. It would be grateful if you could leave us a constructive and positive recommendation. That helps us a lot on our way of following sustainable travel and creating jobs for the local people. Rate us on Our Tripadvisor Link