Hoa Lu – Tam Coc 1 – Mua Cave Day Trip Highlights :
- Visit Hoa Lu – An ancient capital
- Have a set menu lunch with delicious local and asian foods
- Enjoy unique boat trip to visit Tam Coc – Three different caves
- Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break
- Visit Mua Cave – Climb up to the top of Mua Island to get great view to see or take pictures of Tam Coc
7h30 – 8h00: The tourist bus will pick you up at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter for departure to Hoa Lu – Tam Coc – Mua Cave 1 Day.
10h30 – 10h40: You will reach to Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam. You will visit Dinh King temple and Le King temple in the 10th centery, finding out the heroic histories of this two kings in Chinese Wars.
11h50 – 12h00: Have a set menu lunch with Vietnamese cuisine.
13h00 – 13h05: Get on the tourist bus continue going to visit Tam Coc wharf for taking the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit Tam Coc (three different caves).
15h00 – 15h05: Biking tour around Tam Coc Area and enjoy Vietnamese tea break.
15h30 – 15h35: Keep going to visit Mua cave. The place attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps, here you can see all the way to Tam Coc, enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river.
16h45 – 17h00: Get on tourist bus to return Ha Noi.
19h20 – 19h40: Arrive Ha Noi, drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi Old Quarter
TOUR COST: $ 45 / pp
- Pick up and Drop off at your hotel in the Hanoi old quarter.
- Boat trip on Tam Coc River
- All Entrance fee tickets.
- A small bottle of water on bus.
- English speaking guide during trip.
- Hiking to Mua Cave, looking sunset
- Have a lunch with Vietnamese
- Included bicycle rental
- Vietnamese tea
- Travel insurance.
- Tax, tips for tour guide and driver ( optional) .
- Personal expenses.
- Other things are not mentioned in programmer.
sunscreen, sunglasses, warm clothes for the cooler months (Nov March). Some Cash, camera, a healthy appetite and your excitement an upcoming unforgettable trip!
Travel Insurance is NOT included. We strongly recommend that passengers have their own travel insurance against illness, injury, loss/damage to personal belongings and not being able to travel on confirmed departure dates.
Vietnamese cuisine will be prepare for you.
- Under 3 years old :Free of charge(<1,2 m).
- From 4 up to 8 years old:75% of adult price.
- From 9 years old up:100% of adult price.